What is Youth Homelessness Support?
Our Youth Housing Support Program (YHSP) is an Accredited Specialist Homelessness Service funded by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services.
We assist young people aged 15 – 25, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, to:
- Get safe and secure housing
- Access employment, education or training programs
- Solve problems with Centrelink benefits or income
- Access affordable counselling and other support services.
Eligible young people must be:
- 15-25 years old
- Single or a single parent
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Receiving a low income
- Be willing to engage in support
- Have some links to the City of Port Phillip and surrounding areas.
You will have the right to include an advocate when engaging with our service. Disability access can be arranged on request.
Give us a call to discuss on 9696 1128 or 0403 726 282.