We respect the privacy of every person who contacts us or uses our services.
We will respect your privacy in the following ways:
- We will only collect the personal information that we need.
- We will let you know why we are collecting any personal information.
- We will collect your personal information in a private space.
- We will let you know which SPCHG staff will have access to your personal information.
- We will store your personal information in a secure place. Hard copy documents will be stored in locked filing cabinets. Soft copy documents will be stored on secure servers.
- We will let you know how you can gain access to the personal information stored by SPCHG.
- We will not share your personal information with other organisations and individuals without your written permission.
If you feel that your privacy has not been respected by SPCHG you can make a complaint using the SPCHG complaints process or contact the following organisations.
Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection 1300 666 444
Homelessness Advocacy Service (HAS) 1800 066 256